I am happy to say that Smart Diary Suite is back on the regular release schedule after a few months' delay while I was working on KooRaRoo.
This update is mostly bug fixing and getting things back in shape. New features are going to start appearing soon.
The new and enhanced features include:
- Fixed: Pressing the DEL key while in the text filter would incorrectly try to delete an entry.
- Fixed: Copy and paste items in Schedule broken by 4.7.3 is fixed now again.
- Fixed: Ctrl+A now works in all text fields in all data entry windows and dialogs.
- Fixed: Switching between tabs in Contacts would lose entries unless they were saved.
- Fixed: Collapsed and expanded categories now correctly remember their states when you add/edit entries.
- Fixed: Task entries added with "Save and New" were being placed under a wrong parent item.
- Fixed: Renaming an attachment would create duplicate attachment entries.
- Fixed: Set focus on title when adding a new entry failed when adding an entry by double-clicking on the view.
- Fixed: Cancelling the password dialog in privacy timeout mode doesn't clear the database anymore, but lets you retry.
- Fixed: Task and Schedule entries in non-English language not exported and imported correctly. Also Due date in Tasks wasn't exported correctly.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
Please download from http://www.sdiary.com/download.php