I am happy to say that Smart Diary Suite has been updated and is now available for download!
The new and enhanced features include:
- New: Allow inserting current date and time in diary, notes and recipe editors.
- New: Allow adding multiple pictures at a time into the editors.
- New: Ability to move notes up and down in the list.
- New: Option to set the number of characters to use for title and preview.
- New: Option to set a pre-defined starting time for schedule items when they are changed from all-day.
- New: Option to only show used ingredients in the recipe list.
- New: Added medication type to indicate whether it's current, long-term, finished, etc...
- New: Added an option to specify the number of digits after the dot for floating point Life Factors.
- New: Added more fields in contacts.
- New: Added last modified date in Notes view.
- New: Added a "cut" function to Schedule.
- Enhanced: Show start/end time in day and week view schedule items.
- Enhanced: Do not start new entries in schedule if a space bar is pressed.
- Enhanced: Duplicate entries checking when importing vcs/ics files.
- Enhanced: Medication title is longer in the entry dialog.
- Fixed: Deleting multiple contact entries could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Categories not exported in Schedule.
- Fixed: Certain recurring events not exported correctly.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
Please download from http://www.sdiary.com/download.php